Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2020

I am being too damn abscent and I gotta call my self out.

        I need to talk about that habit I am getting myself into. I made a blog dedicated to Video Games, Anime, Japan, and a bit of technology. This blog space is being a god damn ghost town. I need to start paying attention. Holy shit. Anyway, here is an update on what has been going on:

Gameboysp13 YouTube Channel:
  • A cooking video has been uploaded and quickly updated with a thumbnail.
  • A Waifus of Gaming is still being planned out. Things happened and I got thrown off.
  • On the verge of planning a random video.
  • I will be planning a day to binge on anime so that there will be anime discussion segment happening.
GameboyspXIII Twitch Channel:
  • The morning show has been kicking off well so far with nothing going wrong.
  • Still Mon - Wed morning or afternoon.
  • Stream highlights has been and will be uploaded to the YouTube Channel at certain times.
  • In terms of gameplay and screen capture. I am thinking about implementing back face cam.
  • On the verge of planning out surprise streams outside of the Mon-Wed schedule.

SenpaiboySP:
  • More blog posts are being planned and outlined
  • Will be planning out a weekly newsletter recapping videos and streams.

Life ended up happening and getting in my way. I got thrown off. Now, I am fighting on getting my behind back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment