Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2024

I got Genshin Impact's Mualani so I messed around.

 

    Mualani is the latest 5-Star max rare lady to start off the journey to the Pyro nation, Natlan. To be honest and I wanted both Emilie after she debuted on the second half of 4.8 and her as well. I decided I would do anything to get her. Boy, am I glad to get her. Ever since I got her I spent extra amount of hours in Genshin Impact just so I can get into shenanigans playing as her. She is a hell of a blend of sexy and cute to say the least. Waifu ratings for her can be saved towards Gamerman's Lounge and Waifu Labs Lounge. For the time being I found a couple of crazy things about Mualani.


She is a good at speed.

    Thanks to her elemental skill where she summons a shark to ride on and her cooldown on that skill. She can be someone to take you places faster. Her skills are also extended when in the Natlan region. This is due to her being from Natlan. OMG so fucking obvious. Anyway, with a full Natlan bar plus her own bar and a full stamina bar, you could be lasting past 23 seconds until all meters would be exhausted. I would have even had the duration past 25 seconds if I had paid attention to the cooldown. When I was using her in Mondstadt was when I found out about the cooldown on her elemental skill. I didn't pay attention to the cooldown again which resulted in the duration lasting 18 seconds. When I did a speedrun from the Temple of Falcon domain entrance to past the gates of Mondstadt city, I found out about the cooldown and made it in about a tiny amount past 26 seconds. As long as you remember to hit the sprint button after her skill enters cooldown and start spamming the elemental skill after her short cooldowns, you will still be going fast. Just remember you lose the Natlan when you leave Natlan. Regardless of when you have the Natlan bar or not, you will still be fast.


She has a hidden team swap mechanic.

    If you are using a different team member and you are sprinting, swap to Mualani. Doing this will automatically activate her elemental skill without even hitting the button. This is only effective when in Natlan. Doing this in regions outside of Natlan like Sumeru or Fontaine will not work. I found out about this when I tried to do it in Mondstadt. This can be possibly due to a mechanic related to Natlan. I will be getting into more research on this when I get the chance. 

That is all I got to say but I would get her I were you. She is a good time and she is full of sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment