Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Welcome to the blogspace

        We would like to welcome you to the blog. I am in the beginning of getting blog posts and articles. However, we want to take the time to give this opportunity to explain ourselves.

WHAT IS BLOG DEDICATED FOR?

It is dedicated to video games and otaku culture. We may expand to tech and more than Anime and Manga. This is a space made by a nerd, otaku, and weaboo and dedicated to other nerds, otaku, and weaboos alike.

DO NOT THINK THIS IF FOR CHILDREN!

Just because we cover Japanese Animation and Video Games does not mean children. This space is for the sake of older demographics in mind. TO MAKE THIS FUCKING CLEAR, YES, I just used an F-bomb.

WHAT IS THE REASON? 

This place was made because I wanted to expand to as much platforms as possible. Also, I love to do things dedicated to what I love and this also benefits me and what I love.

LEWD??

It is already planned ahead. There will be a NSFW R18+ Version of the blog in the event I wish to write about something too erotic. While you have this blog space. The NSFW R18+ site will be for ADULTS ONLY.

WE JUST STARTED THIS UP!

Articles will be coming soon. This place is under construction. As soon as we get the NSFW R18+ set up. Our posts and articles will be considered pretty soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment