Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Plans for Videos and the Blog.

        It is time to get into a discussion regarding the blog and my videos on YouTube. It is a challenge to post content on YouTube, Storyfire, Twitter, TikTok, and this blog. I am pretty sure there are other platforms I left out. Oh yeah, I'll talk about "that" in another post. But hey, I figured let's use this blog as a means to update on the channel as well. Keeps this blog active anyway. That being said, let's go into what I have planned and what is going on...

 IMPORTANT NOTES:
- I am recovering from a not so pleasant symptom. I am having to take time off the YouTube channel to let things heal. 

Gameboysp13's Channel on YouTube:
- Waifus of Gaming is planned. Looking for a character to pick for the new addition to the segment.
- I did a Video Game Classics on Neighbors from Hell. I do wish to do another as I am deciding between two classics right now.
- Resident Evil Remake Let's play backfired badly due to unforeseen technical difficulties. Instead, I will do a video game classics on that. 
- I have a few cooking videos in mind especially, I am looking for a day where I can be able to go shopping.

Storyfire:
- A new story is planned but will start with an outline.
- Still working to find a way to get me approved for video content.

 Twitch and Mixer:
- Since the day, I had to get technicians over to my house because my internet source suddenly dies on me and made me almost thing my router died, I have been too paranoid to stream since that incident. It probably had something to do with YouTube streaming. Which is why I plan to avoid YouTube streaming. I am figuring out a morning schedule in the event shit goes wry.

Twitter:
- Might use the profile as a means of previewing my content before debut and updating you on what content of mine releases today.

No comments:

Post a Comment