Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Where is Byte? (aka Vine 2)
Is it just me or has anyone been wondering when is the release of that app? It seems that since it's news on the beta testing, Byte has gone quiet for long. It feels like it has been months and since the new decade, the silence has been extended. We are talking about the creators taking the time to get the app programed good enough in order to get it launching smoothly. It is a mystery. As I said in one of my videos, when Byre releases, I will get on that and start posting content there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is Lone Lee, she is a support unit dedicated to de-buffing her enemies. She was a troubled villainess who was misunderstood and ...
-
Streaming and recording gameplay for your videos is not easy. It takes resources when you game and it will take more if you do both. Wha...
-
I seem to notice how frustrating it is to put together a blog post with visual aid. It's really annoying. It is either you post th...
No comments:
Post a Comment