Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

For the Anime Segment! Finding more to touch on....

        We all have our anime shows and films that everyone should check out. That being said, I had a blast on my YouTube channel talking about Anime shows. I wanted to get back into getting caught up with anime shows ASAP and having the ability to talk about the wonderful shows that entertained me. That being said, I am aware that I haven't been doing a lot of anime related segments. That said, I will speak of anime on current simulcast season and anime from the past. This gives more awareness to shows especially, one we never heard of. Here is what is going to come for the anime segment:


- One anime film will be discussed as I am planning on watching other anime films I have in mind.
- I want to catch up on other simulcasted shows such as Seton Academy for example.
- I want to start on other simulcasted shows catching my interest.
- I want to touch on shows previously released.
- I would like to revisit shows.

With these plans in mind for the segment. I hope this segment will blossom a bigger show with more to speak of.

No comments:

Post a Comment